The most significant step towards that future is here today: GlanceCam 2.0, available today on the Mac App Store as a free update for existing Users (and still very low priced for new Customers at only $ 2.99), introduces multi-cameras and multi-actions support!
I'm very excited for this feature-rich release:
- You can now add as many webcams as you like (Settings > Add camera).
- The amount of actions you can perform for every camera is doubled: you can add up to 2 buttons with separate custom actions to every webcam.
- You can view one webcam at a time and switch between them with a popup button, by pressing the number keys (1, 2, etc...), and by selecting the camera name from the Dock icon or the Glance menu.
- From the menu bar and the Dock icon, you are also able to invoke actions for a camera that's currently not displayed.
- On top of that, a few bugs have been squashed.
I'm trying to make GlanceCam the best IP camera viewer possible, and Users' support helps a lot; if you can, please tell your techie friends to download it, and if you're already a User, show your love with a review on the App Store or by leaving a nice tip inside GlanceCam's Settings (also new in version 2.0! 🤑). Thank you!
P.S. On a personal note, GlanceCam is now my most important app and, as it deserves, it is now displayed on the home page... I'm very happy to see a new product grow, but also a little sad for the apparent "demotion" of Tasktic, my first complex and somewhat successful iOS app. I still love all my children equally, though! 😉